2017 Nissan Pathfinder Coming Soon in Milford, MA
See What’s Next from Nissan!
Nissan is always on the cutting edge when it comes to new vehicles, and you won’t want to miss what’s next with the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder coming soon in Milford, MA. With this impressive SUV soon to be released, let’s take a look at some of the advantages and upgrades for the new model year. We at Milford Nissan are extremely excited about the 2017 Pathfinder, so let’s get started!
When you first lay eyes on the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder, you’ll immediately notice some of the changes to its exterior design. In the front of the vehicle, the Pathfinder will feature a redesigned grille and hood to give off a commanding appearance to onlookers, in addition to its redesigned bumpers in the front and rear. Your visibility will never be in question with the available LED low-beam projector headlights that are paired with the LED Daytime Running Lights. In addition, new 18- and 20-inch wheel designs will pound the pavement when you’re on Purchase Street.
Under the hood of the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder coming soon in Milford, MA, you’ll find a welcome increase in power over the previous model year. All trim levels are now complete with the new 3.5L V6 engine that is able to crank out 284 horsepower and 259 lb.-ft. of torque; you’ll feel the increased performance, as you’ll have 24 additional horsepower and 19 lb.-ft. of torque over the 2016 Pathfinder. You’ll also be well-equipped to hook up a trailer and haul some heavy cargo because the 2017 Pathfinder comes with a best-in-class1 standard 6,000-lb. towing capacity2. You also won’t have to worry about constantly stopping at the gas station because the Pathfinder records an efficient 27 MPG hwy3.
There are plenty of entertainment features for all of your passengers when you’re riding in the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder. With Bluetooth®4 hands-free technology, you’ll be able to make phone calls to coordinate plans with friends, or stream audio wirelessly4 with your compatible audio device. Your little ones in the back are sure to enjoy the dual 8-inch monitors that are located on the backs of the front headrests. They’ll be able to watch movies or play video games, and your cabin will stay quiet because the available Tri-Zone Entertainment System5 comes with a pair of wireless headphones. For your favorite playlist, equip the available 13-speaker Bose® Premium Audio System6.
We at Milford Nissan can’t wait to check out the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder coming soon in Milford, MA, in person. You can be assured that we’ll have this incredible SUV on our lot as soon as it hits the market, so you can drive home in one of your own! Our dealership is located at 320 East Main St. in Milford, MA, and we are open seven days a week!
1. Ward's Segmentation. Model year 2017 Pathfinder vs. in-market 2016 & 2017 Large Cross/Utility Vehicle class competitors.
2. Towing capability varies by configuration. See Nissan Towing Guide and Owner’s Manual for proper use
3. 2017 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 20 city / 27 highway (front-wheel drive), 19 city / 26 highway (4-wheel drive). Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.
4. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone Owner’s Manual for details. Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. External device not included.
5. Tri-Zone operation requires compatible auxiliary media system. See Owner's Manual for details.
6. Bose® is a registered trademark of The Bose Corporation.