2016 Nissan Murano for Sale near Worchester, MA
Test Drive the Murano Today!
For capability, comfort, and powerful performance from your SUV, you need to take a look at the 2016 Nissan Murano for sale near Worchester, MA. The Murano is able to offer plenty of exciting options for you and your passengers, no matter if you’re running errands on the weekend, or if you're on your daily commute to work. Visit your local Nissan dealership, Milford Nissan, for a test drive today!
When it’s exciting performance that you crave, the 2016 Nissan Murano delivers. It comes standard with a 3.5L V6 powertrain that is capable of 260 horsepower and 240 lb.-ft. of torque. While FWD is standard, you can opt for the available AWD system when Highland Street is covered with ice and snow during the winter. You and your passengers will be treated to a smooth ride, thanks to the Xtronic® CVT that makes seamless gear shifts. If you’re looking for a more efficient ride, there is the Murano Hybrid. It is powered by a 2.5L supercharged 4-cylinder engine with an electric motor and a lithium-ion battery. The result? An incredibly efficient 28/31 MPG city/hwy1 that will keep you from having to frequently stop at the gas station.
There’s nothing more important than staying safe on the road, and the 2016 Nissan Murano for sale near Worchester, MA, is well-equipped to handle whatever life throws your way. If a collision was to occur, the Nissan Advanced Air Bag System2 will help to protect you and your family. There are also plenty of other features, including the Traction Control System, an Anti-lock Braking System, and Electronic Brake Force Distribution to help you respond to a potential hazard on the road. There is also the Brake Assist3 that will automatically apply maximum force to slow you down in an emergency situation.
To make sure that you’re entertained when you’re on the road, the 2016 Murano comes with state-of-the-art technology devices. With the NissanConnectSM4 system, you’ll have access to an array of features that are within arm’s reach. Right on the Murano’s available 8-inch touchscreen, you can access your favorite music and playlists, in addition to finding directions, receiving weather updates, and more. The Murano comes standard with six speakers, but you can upgrade to the Bose® Premium Audio System5 to gain access to 11 speakers and a pair of subwoofers.
Milford Nissan is proud of have the 2016 Nissan Murano for sale near Worchester, MA, on our lot, and we hope that you’ll enjoy it as much as we do! Setting up a test drive is easy – you can schedule one right here on our website, or by giving us a call at 774-462-3001. We look forward to hearing from you!
1. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison purposes only.
2. Air bags are only a supplemental restraint system; always wear your seat belt. Even with the occupant-classification sensor, rear-facing child restraints should not be placed in the front-passenger’s seat. All children 12 and under should ride in the rear seat properly secured in child restraints, booster seats, or seat belts according to their size. Air bags will only inflate in certain accidents; see your owner’s manual for more details.
3. Brake Assist is only an aid to assist the driver and is not a collision warning or avoidance device. It is the driver’s responsibility to be in control of the vehicle at all times.
4. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks) or other third party changes. Should a third party provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora®, if Pandora® app via NissanConnectSM is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
5. Bose® is a registered trademark of The Bose Corporation.